Sunday, April 11, 2010

Construction

So a few weeks ago, they decided to pour the concrete for the tennis court behind my apartment.  This wouldn't normally be a problem, but they decided to do it at 2 AM.  Took them until around 4 or 5 PM, so we're talking 14-15 hours straight work.  Since they were making so much noise and light it woke us up and we were among several people who filed a noise ordinance complaint.

Then, just a few days ago, they put up a sign on our door saying they were going to do it again tonight.  So to reduce the amount of light coming through our window, which was what woke us up the first time, we went and got curtains and I hung them in our bedroom.  Then today they come by and say, never mind, the weather has turned and we'll do it on Wednesday.

Just so long as when they do it I can sleep, I don't mind.  I'm not terribly hopeful though.

No comments: